The marine piling, river dredging, bank protection and mooring maintenance solution experts. From repairing the underside of bridges to assisting with off-shore wind farms, from constructing marina pontoons to installing bank preservation pilings, Drake Towage has earned an outstanding reputation as the leading UK marine contractors for quality of work, integrity of materials and on-site environmental sensitivity.
- "This was a complex and lengthy repair process, handled very well. A company is only ever as good as its staff and Kevin, Scott & Dan are an absolute credit to your company"
River Breeze, Hockley
- "I just called to let you know that the installation yesterday was all perfect, so please pass on our thanks top th elads who did a great job."
Surveyor, The Royal Household
- "The team from Drake Towage were excellent, diligent in their efforts and could not have been more helpful in maintaining access whenever possible. Their approach to the work was extremely professional and carried out with exemplary tidiness and finishing touches."
The Ship Inn, Brandon Creek
- "Thank you very much for all your co-operation with the project that we had here in Ely. The guys that were onsite were always courteous and willing to oblige with any questions or fears that we had and really worked hard to achieve our aim."
East Cambridgeshire District Council
- "Thank you for your immediate response to our problem at Great Barford, it's greatly appreciated. I understand that TVO (Chris Jones), and yourselves are already in touch and have matters in hand."
Project Manager, Environment Agency
- "Please pass on my thanks to Mark and the piling crew involved in this work. They did an excellent job and I hope that Lincolnshire Highways or Anglian Water see sense in using Drake Towage for further works in the future."
Ass Engineering Manager & Environment Officer
- "We have always found that Drake gives a good value and innovative service. The variety of equipment that it holds and can put together to suit project requirements means that it can always provide a safe and effective solution"
Managing Director, Intermarine Ltd
Marine Contractors providing Dredging, Marine Piling & Mooring Maintenance
Drake Towage is a Wisbech-based, specialist marine engineering company providing clients across the United Kingdom with marine piling, river & canal dredging, engineering and construction services that are perfect for your river, canal, lake, sea-site projects and moorings.
Drake Towage has the expertise, experience and equipment to successfully deliver, however challenging your project may be. Owned and managed by brothers Robert and Mark Sayer, the company excels in providing marine engineering solutions and marine contractor services to often complex projects where you have no second chance to get things right.
Clients such as the Environment Agency, Associated British Ports, Councils, marinas and harbour authorities, rely on the Drake Towage ability to give every marine project intense levels of professional and personal focus, so the end result meets and very often exceed expectations. And so can you from the UK's leading marine contractors!
Every contract you place with Drake Towage will benefit from an outstanding combination of traditional skills and modern equipment, plus top quality steel, timber and recycled material products. Job-specific cranes, river dredgers, work-base pontoons and water-craft are all ready and waiting to be delivered to your site.
The Drake Towage team takes a practical approach to every contract and will give you all the support you need from the outset, so seeking solutions and excellent services has never been easier. Solutions which are always implemented with the highest possible, protective regard for the environment. Marine contractors supporting you!